During this challenging economic climate, we'd like to make you aware why HSI is an excellent community charity to support. As you may know, HSI operates programs that benefit individuals with mental and physical disabilities, the elderly, the homeless, children of incarcerated parents and many other disadvantaged members of our communities.
Since 1978, we have insured that supporters like you and your company can see a return on their investment. Please consider the following areas of community impact:
• Constructed 160 units of housing for seniors and people with disabilities;
• Provided treatment and care management for more than 4,000 people with mental illness, substance abuse, and other disabling conditions;
• Created employment and training opportunities for over 1,000 people with special needs;
• Maintained national accreditation thru the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities;
• Decreased the cycle of incarceration through case management for children of incarcerated parents;
• Secured federal funding that promotes Internet access for senior citizens;
• Expanded services to the Englewood Community to combat Mental Illness;
• Secured funding to implement an Electronic Health Records system;
• Collaborated with nine (9) agencies to form LLC and implement Affordable Care Act.
There's still time to make a difference!
Make your tax-deductible donation to help HSI and meet the needs of our children and families. Your generous contributions, will make a difference!
Thank you for your support!
Donate directly through our website:
Donate through Credit Card--
-To donate by check-
Make check payable to: HABILITATIVE SYSTEMS, INC.
mail to: Habilitative Systems, Inc.
415 S. Kilpatrick
Chicago, IL 60644
Our Commitment to Our Donors
We will not sell, share or trade our donors' names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations.
This policy applies to all information received by Habilitative Systems, Inc., gathered online or offline, and includes any electronic, written, or oral communications.
To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.